Marvin Alexander has been licensed in real estate for over 30 years, and has consistently received National and International recognition and awards as one of North America’s top Realtors®!
In 2011, Marvin was a finalist for ‘Business Person of the Year’ and his company, Keller Williams Realty Centres, was also a finalist for ‘Organization of the Year’ at the York Region ‘Character Community Awards’ as well as being awarded the ‘2011 New Business Excellence Award’ by the Newmarket Chamber of Commerce.
The spectrum of his expertise is vast, and includes both new and resale residential properties, as well as industrial properties, commercial properties, and land development.
Marvin has appeared on numerous television and radio shows, and has been published in a variety of real estate and business publications. He has also appeared on and facilitated many real estate panels and seminars all across Canada and the United States, and is a sought-after speaker and trainer throughout North America.
Marvin says, “I am honoured and proud to be the founder of Keller Williams Realty Centres, a thriving real estate business located in Newmarket, Aurora and Keswick, Ontario serving York and Simcoe Regions and the surrounding areas.”
Among Marvin’s accolades, is his philanthropic dedication to his community and the members of his profession. Marvin and his company have raised tens of thousands of dollars for charity, and Marvin has given back to his profession by sitting on the Toronto Real Estate Board’s Arbitration Panel.
Specialties: All aspects of Residential and Commercial Real Estate.
- Personal Service Commitment Guarantee
- 20 Point Power Marketing Strategy
- 100% of all listings taken by Marvin have sold*
- Marvin’s listings have sold, on average, for 100% of asking price, in an average of 6 days**
- Marvin has never had a listing expire**
- Marvin maintains his position among the top real estate agents in Canada
*No expired listings to date. ** Based on MLS and Exclusive Listings (2020)
- Real Estate Broker Certification
- Mortgage Broker Certification
- Energy Star Certified Sales
- LEED Certified Sales (1st in Canada)
- Ontario Home Builders’ Association - EnerQuality Certified
- Registered member of the Commercial Division of the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board
- Commercial/Residential Investment, Development & Analysis Courses
- OREA Required Courses
- Registered Relocation Specialist Designation
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty